Monday, October 18, 2010

Compartment Syndromelymphedema

Life

I asked about the development of practical life within the family, to create a Montessori environment. When I did the first training cycle at the source, Yvette said he had set up a space dedicated to activities that the child would go itself if the atmosphere is respected but not so easy. I have great difficulty putting in place the trays of pay with my son, he is young, yet in the life of every day he likes to do paid, but not directed activity.


I introduced it paid large seeds, which did very well even for error control, the water too, he loves this one, then I presented him with one of the paid spoon and there like he did it after I showed him and since he remains on the shelf. Actually no it takes the seeds and put them in the trailer from his tractor, then I rise and give him more seeds for this effect here.


Before everything was together, montessori and games, I figured it might be why he can not concentrate so I put montessori activities in the lounge and I like it enfaite is no impact.
So I am involved in preparing meals for him to do the paid and that working, and there he loves, so I wonder If practical life must be really implemented in the mood of activity. I think to find the solution to this problem is not really one, because I tell myself it will grow over the longer it will be easier. But that also means I can spend a little to the sensory life? Maybe that would please him
I do research via blogs and mom trying to find activities, but that for now he is in "writing," finally "scribbling", he asks us to write on his paper, he observes and then he did the same last he tries, but it is very much his pencils like us.



This morning he set the table, I is presented trays he trains but that does not please him either, so he likes to set the table

0 comments:

Post a Comment