Monday, November 29, 2010

Bang For Your Buck Hd Camcorder




Tark apple my love ♥ , I'm sure everyone thanks you and is really happy;)

Chuck 4x10 "Chuck Versus The Leftovers "in VOST =>>> HERE (It was good ^ ^)

Gossip Girl 4x10" Made Easy "by VOST =>>> HERE + My Opinion

90210 3x10 "Lei'd Best Plans" in VOST =>>> HERE + My Opinion

Glee 2x09 "Special Education" in VOST =>>> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Photos of the Week:

1. - Because they are rarely mounts but I found it beautiful and it too. Em happy makes me happy
2. - Because they are too cabbage and adore their heads
3. - Because it's a long qu'attention series of photos taken at the same time but they are all beautiful and they're too cool
4. - Because they relive the Beatles and that's huge (by Louise)
5. - Because I love ppffiiouu and then look what ... sublime is not enough
6. - Because it is all happy to see him and that we will scene kill . I can more
7. - Because euuuhh ... Waaaaouuuu ! (W: sexytuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!)
8. - Because it's too aawww cute (and lol at the boy's head on the 2nd)

- The Animated : - Because love them and that loool the technique "is avoided answer the question of whether our characters are going out together "and looool so cute (By my little sis )

- The Videos: - Because it's my song and I amouuuuuuur loves so much (I, if you go through there .. . )
- Because it is very nice, the atmosphere there ! (By my little sis again)

- Page facebook blog =>>> HERE

- All our favorite shows as well as the saga are nominated for People's Choice Awards. I do not make the list but you can vote =>>> HERE

December 2:

♥ ♥ Happppppppppppyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyy Celinou of amouuuuuuuur. We love you ♥ ♥ =>>> Ur Present

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Side Series:

Total lack of news on this article but I still posted for episodes and photos. We arrive in mid-season and the news begin to make more and more rare

- I told you yet but said BBC decided to kill us since ' they do not broadcast Merlin during 2011. They will not return until 2012 ggrr
(In addition to the final mad that we will have is simply to torture)

- Small new exceptional Hellcats: The Michalka sisters are not never very distant time. will join AJ Aly in the series and this, in January. She will perform a girl who works in a record store and will be recurring role. Personally I think they look alike physically and it'll be weird but good =>>> Photo

- Patterns of Smallville said: "We will see familiar faces again and as we do ceases to say Clark approaches again and again due to become Superman . We see small hints that for the rest of the season . There will also be a nod to Clois moment in episode 12 (released early 2011) that the fans never cease to ask! "

- I normally do not put one promo per episode but this one shows us a kiss ... wait! Grey's Anatomy , 7x10 , "Adrift And At Peace" =>>> Video
(Black and white makes me a little pinball Joey, it looks like a flashback for me but at last we'll see )

- The time spent fishing with Derek should be really good for Cristina since it will return to the hospital quickly

- 2 new players will be present in the episode of VD this week, the 2x10, "The Sacrifice" : Bree Condon embody Alice while James Harvey play Cody =>>> Photo and Photo

- The episode should also be focused on Tyler and Caroline and their visit in the basement of Lockwood
(Yeah Some Taroline coming up, i can not wait! )

Side Saga

- I remind you that the dvd of Eclipse opens Friday. There are about 13 minutes deleted scenes and / or lengthened . The s deleted scenes are not in the collector's box and must therefore pay fifty euros for have at home. I find it rather shameful as it is a fortune and that the cut scenes are the ABCs bonuses =>>> Boxes




0 comments:

Post a Comment