Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vegeta Bulma Doujinshis

Santa

And that December 25 is almost here and the question is just, let us believe in Santa Claus to our children, the answer is no. No we do not want to lie to them, we try to instill always tell the truth about anything at all and there we would go to the cons of our choices. It is true that for now we still have a little time, Elliot has only been 2 years and 5 months and Leonie ohlalala 4months, so this year we are quiet. And yet, the whole family is:
that you will ask the Father Christmas You were wise? in short everything that goes with it.

While researching, I stumbled on interviews with pediatricians, psy, which they must believe Santa Claus to our children.

Why should they believe this tale?
For them it would develop their imagination, this stimulate them and thus develop their creativity. They even say it is a symbol of generosity, that guy in red, so joyous, plays an important role in the construction of the child, this would allow him to develop concepts such as mind Don .... They add also that they deny the magic of Christmas is to make the child pessimistic and therefore somehow less able to cope with life's difficulties.
They continued by saying that the child must believe in the fantasy world as this serves to realize the difference between good or evil, to tame their fears, put words to their emotions and find solutions to the difficulties of life. The children live in a world half-real, half-imaginary, where there are dragons, fairies, dogs that talk is for them as a refuge to the outside world, they identify with their romance.

In my opinion, I do not think we need Santa Claus to develop generosity, imagination, the child has a mind to do his overflowing own imagination to him.
And Christmas is a religious festival at the base, is the birth of the gods, everything has become purely commercial, this festival has lost its meaning.

A little story I do not think that Santa Claus does not exist among us, because when I knew he was part of the unreal world, I 'm going to my parents (because I knew at school) "you lied to me all my life", this sums up what some children might feel, and I want to also say that although I thought I was still someone who is a bit pessimistic ... In my meaning, it must also be setting the character of the child, not because we do not follow the family traditions that children will have psychological disorders.

I wanted to quote this sentence given by a mother who is called 2 small hearts
"So I told him on Christmas day, everyone could be Santa Claus with gifts ".

We will tell him that Santa is a wonderful tale, it's a fat man full of joy and generosity that evening of 24 December he distributes gifts. I really tell her story, but adding that it is a wonderful children's stories that much but believe that nothing is real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment