Friday, November 19, 2010

Interest Letter Sorority

painting

We did the painting, finally my little man, as usual with only one color, yellow. And then this time, he let the brushes to put their hands, something that was not before, he did not like the texture, the sensations it produced on his hands. Well, we will not say he was doing for hours on the contrary, but for him to do it all again with your fingers, so he has knowledge with this texture.

So I proposed to them to wash their hands, knowing that I was doing a presentation last week. This activity was very well but he did not want to repeat that despite the material is on the little table in the kitchen with water at the door. So I'm saying is the right opportunity, so I presented him with the tray, it is concentrated and redone some things I had shown him before.


Once he had finished, he put everything into the bowl and put the cloth on it, it surprised me, I is asked if he had finished and I said yes and so I told him that's how you found it? replied yes and he picked it up and hop.
Although it does not set for practice, do it anyway gestures when he washes his hands in the room bathroom or kitchen.

Then the table was dirty, so I propose also to wash, he did it but without much enthusiasm, he is not only a delay on the activity.




These pictures were taken the day I presented him the set, I was proud of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment