Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Drivers License Back Template

These small activities


This morning while I was doing the dishes, he wanted to clean the hearth, and prepare the fire. Here he is with brush in hand to clean the ashes, then he wanted to empty the drawer ash thing he did with my help because it was heavy, as he told me "Mommy it's heavy." Without forgot to clean the glass too, once finally clean for him, he put the wood, paper and now I still had more than a match, finally I had to hand over the wood in place to be on it lights up, hee hee.

This surprised me because of the ash had fallen on the floor, well it took the shovel and put dirt in, while it's been a while since I had shown him, but that it does not reproduce, even when it was he who dirtied it brought me the shovel and go. And there he was alone, he must have felt ready.







I did things that surprised day by day I'm happy to be home to live all this and help. Like yesterday, we were to get bread, I saw the dog in leash and can not enter the bakery, loulou is that there was, he gave the money to my door I say what I wanted, the baker gave him money and gave him bread, he was happy, proud him at noon he told his dad with a smile that speaks volumes.

What he loves most is being with his dad and messing about, to do as dad, there are many good cry of frustration, which are managed as because everything can waltz with him, so to see what he has in his hands.


0 comments:

Post a Comment