Monday, January 17, 2011

Nys License Temporary Visitor




Taaaaaark my pear Belle Helene! I love Jim and the head is too cute ♥

Desperate Housewives 7x13 "I'm Still Here" in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE

How I Met Your Mother 6x14 "Last Words" in VOST =>>> HERE

Pretty Little Liars 1x13 "Know Your Frenemies" in VOST =>>> HERE (Aria & Ezra OMG was magniiiiifique ♥!)

Chuck 4x11 "Chuck Versus The Balcony" in VOST =>>> HERE

Greek 4x03 "Cross Examined Life" in VOST =>>> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Photos of the Week:

1. Because uh ok. So what to say? I do not know. I do know more
2. - Because his mug to her and watching her buttocks with an air ... : P (I have stuff that go through my head but I can not say there lol) (by I)
3. - Because OMG can i die? Straight out of a photoshoot of the biggest brands ... And the worst part is that it does not even express
4. - Because Taylor come here right away!
5. - Because OMG can i die again? No, but there ... I just worse than melted
6. - Because if you did not always reported, it is too sex and has a killer smile (I suggest you refer to Photo No. 1 for more details if needed ... )
7. - Because sooooooooo cute
8. - Because the CW IS Such A win or here ...
9. - Because so simple but so beautiful
10. - Because so haha cute, I love it!
11. - Because she is so radiant ! Superb!
12. - Because aaaaaaww love and I can not wait to see this episode. I love them every 2
13. - Because them 2 ... I love them so much and I wait for the wedding. But really. It devours the light. As always finally (thank you my P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

This is a mini recap Golden Globes :

You can see all the winners HERE and the pictures HERE , HERE and HERE
I put a few videos, I n 't have tried everything. I tide with most speeches I made and I found them all cute

• Rob =>>> Photos , After Party, Other After , Video where he talks about the photo Edla, Video Rob and Olivia presenting the award, with Shaun , Video where he talks about the fight with the Volturi •

Matt Bomer & Kaley Cuoco =>>> Photos, Video (reaction Kaley is great) where they send the award to Jim Parsons The Big Bang Theory

Glee won the prize for best series while Chris and Jane were crowned best supporting roles =>>> Carpet , Press Room , Photoshoot, Video Chris Video Jane Video Cast

Side Cinema =>>> Colin Firth , Natalie Portman, Anette Bening, Melissa Leo , Christian Bale

- Page facebook blog =>>> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Series:

- Candice said about Matt - Carolina - Tyler : "There is obviously a love triangle and that one n has failed, the other has . I think Matt is the first love of Carolina but I think with Tyler , it can really be who she is now . It writers to really decide where they want to take them but I like relationship Tyler and Caroline did not begin with sex . There was no sexual tension was a true friendship with which you could say "if you protect me, I protect you" . Carolina had not been there this season "

- Illeana Douglas who was incarnate Carol's sister, Lily in GG , had to abandon the project for Due to conflict of schedules . They seek another actress

- Summary and Photos of episode 7x13 of Grey's , "Dont Deceive Me" . It is directed by Kevin McKidd : Derek began his trial on Alzheimer Meredith can not help but feel put aside . The test Bailey to the hospital to the new media page tweeting live from emergencies, do not go well with the Chief . Callie, Mark Arizona and must learn to manage the whole pregnancy and it starts with Callie making her new obstetrician
crazy (I feel I'll laugh with Miranda using twitter and trying to convince the boss. Their scenes together are always great and they promise more)

- After summary, here are the pictures of 3x13 of 90210 , "It's Getting Hot In Here" = >>> Photos

- Summary of 1x13 of Nikita , "Coup de Grace" : The first mission of Alex is a task group that will kill the Prince Georgia during a gala . After that it informs Nikita situation , e Islands put in place a plan to derail the murder . However, Nikita does not trust the right person and their plans are foiled leading Division to be alerted that it is in the building . Percy sends Michael to kill

- Erica has reconfirmed what we already knew: that Lois is the cause of the arrival of Superman in Clark's life . She said: "My character is who take the mythology that is, hopefully, show Superman do what the world expects him to do "

- Brian Peterson has meanwhile said that a final two hours would be great to finish the series and they liked the idea . Soulders Kelly, another producer, said CW had not decided yet but, anyway, "the last two episodes go together" hand in hand "and that therefore there event would inevitably anyway "
They also raised again the moment énoooooooorme Clois (expected in the episode "Collateral") that everyone talks about but nobody knows yet what it is

- Given that a senator was shot and is in very serious condition , it may be that the episode "Beacon" is not broadcast or postponed (the episode shows a very similar)

Side Saga

- The photos of Kristen for Vogue came out and a Video . But not this one seriously? Photoshop help, there's nothing in there Kristen ! =>>> Photos and Video




0 comments:

Post a Comment