Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vip Suitcase Model Price

Lack of time

A year that begins on the ground running, and yes as the title says, I do not see the days spent as many of us I think. Infact, I lack time because Leonie leaves me no respite at night she wakes up every hour and I need at least 10 to 15 minutes for it to fall asleep again, fortunately that is glued to his bed that we get tired less, but there are days where I can more fatigue overtakes me and I miss patience, and also a little area, since my ladybug, the evening falls asleep in my arms and I can not ask it, without my side, and the day, she finally made naps micro naps.
And there is every reason, and puts the blog doncje brackets, yet I have to write articles, but can of I have time for me is to rest, because if I turn myself into a wicked witch, and this character is not part of our resolutions is to stay calm, communicate even more with our children.

Sleep is something that we do not control, Elliot was so simple, he slept anywhere without worry. By cons sweetie she need me, finally over my breast, she has a pacifier but no. She fell asleep without it not, I confess that I am a little scared, because the more Days pass and this is more intense by the time I left Guided by the wind, without asking any question and I doubt others or of how it will end, how is she going to sleep alone. I tell myself it will not last one day she will want more of her mom, hee hee So should I take and that's what I do, but what make me doubt it is the sentences around me, Because it is in our room, which responds as soon as I peel, short phrases usual, so I do not say anything if you ask me I say okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment