Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diagram For An Outside Light

frameworks in practice

After making framework for large horizontal opening buttons I talk here . That is, the others to complete the collection, I am one with big buttons opening vertical, pressure and closure skirt, I still have some one to do.

Then I decided to show Elliot that of the zipper to seal even if he acquired the mechanism long ago, he trained on our sweat and on a doll patterns already allocated closures that are found regularly in our daily lives.


After I submitted it to the vertical button, it surprised me, I would not expect such a success, but it took time, he applied and he focused mostly.
the session has already started, he gave me the time to make the presentation, I see that it has acquired patience, after I finished he said "it is yours "it is ahead of me.


I must be careful with my words because I am so proud of the progress he makes, I tend to make him Learn to say: "Wow super! is awesome" and then I corrected myself and I said "You're happy with what you have done?" It is imperative that I banish from my vocabulary such words ... Him, he said when he finally something close to his heart and be successful, it ends with "Wow, great" and applauded, as a rule I do not respond because its time for him, he see the effort he has provided is his reward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment