Monday, February 21, 2011

Vote Of Thanks On Wedding




Tark my chicken thigh. There is not even a word, it is beyond beautiful, sublime, grandiose. It gives me the most beautiful you've ever made! THANK YOU ♥

Gossip Girl 4x16 "While You Were not Sleeping" in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE

How I Met Your Mother 6x17 "Garbage Island "VOST in =>>> HERE (Bad)

Chuck 4x16 "Chuck Versus The Masquerade" in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE

Pretty Little Liars 1x18 "The Bad Seed" in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE (Really good!)

90210 3x16 "It's High Time" by VOST =>>> HERE or HERE

One Tree Hill 8x16 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here" in VOST =>>> HERE (Loved it! )

Hellcats 1x16 "Fancy Dan" in VOST =>>> HERE (Good)

Greek 4x08 "Subclass Plagiostomi "=>>> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~
- The Photos of the Week:

1. - Because that supermodel!
2. Because super sad but beautiful also
3. - Because so cute!
4. - Because I like the style even if it is not natural
5. - Because lol , déliiiiire
6. - Because MDRR , I love the expressions and attitudes respectively. We'll laugh at the weekend;)
7. - Because I like the hug, his happy expression and the view of the ring
8. Because they are cute troooooop and it exudes happiness

- Page facebook blog =>>> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Side Series:

- To answer those who asked me the question: Make It Or Break I t resumes March 28. You can see the promo =>>> Video

- After the summary, here is the promo of 1x16 of Nikita , Echoes =>>> Video

- After the summary, here is the promo of 7x16 of Grey's , "Not Responsible" = >>> Video

- Jackson goes well have a new woman in his life . Jesse said "I think Jackson will have, by the end of the season ... Oh I can not talk about that, I must be careful. I would say that Jackson works very hard to find a girlfriend which will be his and he may reach them during the final "
(The Final?!? WTF it's too far!)

- Another important (at least for girls and me) : Jackson of the abdominals will do their retouuuur !

- After the summary, here is the promo and extracted from 2x16 of VD, "The House Guest" . Kate will fuck the shit between Stelen , I'll kill =>>> Video

- Sara Canning, About Jenna : "She will fight with herself in the next episode but it will also fight with crazy stuff rather . Something will shake even more (as the break with Alaric )" . This in there to do with Jenna not knowing what is happening around her? : "I do not think it will make assumptions. She'll see something rather crazy that will serve as proof. I will not say she is concerned it will happen but the important things that n 'have no explanation, and people will have no choice but to explain "

- GG side, "Between Eric and Serena is Eric that the closest relationship with Rufus . He has no real relationship with his biological father and when it comes back, it creates a threat to Rufus . Eric tries to hide behind him and prove he is his father and this will create tension as you imagine . Fortunately he is 18 now and that bringing the wisdom of having one more year will help it better manage this "

- After the summary, here is the promo and extracted from 4x15 of PP, "Two Steps Back" =>>> Video and Video

- Violet will work with a group of teenagers who became pregnant in same time but will come a session that will make him regret having published his very personal book

- After the summary, here is the promo of 10x15 of Smallville, "Fortune" . I really hope that we will laugh and omg Chlark married ... =>>> Video

Side Saga

- The photos of the cottage of Edla came out and I must say that I did not see it like that . I saw with a round roof and much smaller than that from the outside =>>> Photo and Photo




0 comments:

Post a Comment