Thursday, February 3, 2011

Invitation Wording For Birthday Socks




Tark my room climb;). I Can not Tell How Much I Love Them and How Much it was amazing ♥ ♥ ♥

The Vampire Diaries 2x13 "Daddy Issues" in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE + My Opinion

Grey's Anatomy 7x13 "Do not Deceive Me (Please Do not Go) "by VOST =>>> HERE or HERE + My Opinion

Nikita 1x13" Coup De Grace "in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE + My Opinion

Smallville 10x12 "Collateral" VOST in =>>> HERE or HERE + My Opinion

Supernatural 6x12 "Like A Virgin" in VOST =>>> HERE or HERE

Private Practice 4x12 "Heaven Can Wait" in VOST =>>> HERE (Coop & Charlotte ♥ ♥ ♥ )

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- facebook page blog =>>> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Series:

- After summary, the pictures of 10x14 of Smallville, "Masquerade" are outputs and they are very beautiful . This red dress ... just beautiful =>>> Photos

- Because I had made that 3, that's all 's wedding photos Brooke and Julian . I think I've ever seen of stills as beautiful. They exude happiness and complicity =>>> Photos
(I never say to keep the surprise but it is clear that many of them will be in the picture next week. I already made my selection ...)

- After summary, here the photos, the promo and first extract the 8x14, "Holding Out For A Hero" . I am very afraid this episode ... LOL extract, Braley = ♥>>> Photos, Video and Video

- After summary, here are the pictures of 2x15 of VD , "Dinner Party" =>>> Photos

- After summary, these are photos of the episode 4x13 of PP, "Blind Love" =>>> Photos

- Abstract and Photos of 4x14, "Home Again" : After that a tragedy strikes the family Montgomery, Addison comes home in Connecticut and Sat and his friends decide to accompany . Meanwhile, Sheldon and Violet compete when a patient Sheldon, sentenced a death , confess a crime that his wife , a patient of Violet , is sure he did not commit

- After summary, here is the promo and 2 extracts of 4x14 of GG , "Panic Roommate" =>>> Video , Video and Video

- After summary, here are the pictures of 4x15, "It Happened One Night-Girl " =>>> Photos

- After summary , Here is the promo and first extract the 3x14 of 90210 , "All About A Boy" =>>> Video and Video

- After summary these are the photos of 3x15, "Revenge With The Nerd" . It does not have Chloe that has left her red dress ... =>>> Photos

- It was confirmed that almost Jen would return before the end of the season (yes not surprisingly) and that it could serve as an explanation from Ryan at the end of the season (and therefore also Debbie )

Side Saga

- The first 2 photos of Kristen in On The Road are out and kill me now, she dances ... Magnificent simply =>>> Photo and Photo


0 comments:

Post a Comment